- What will my gift be used for?
– Our monthly need is $5,500: Housing and Utilities =$2,000, Transportation =$500, Ministry/Professional Expenses =$1,000, Life and Health Insurance =$500, Salary =$1500
– Our Bible School Program requires $4,000 for each class. This covers the teachers salary, transportation and lodging while teaching, chalkboard, chalk for the classroom and the graduation.
With 7 teachers, we try to hold 10-14 classes a year, depending on scheduling and funding. Each class graduates anywhere from 15-50 graduates.
To date we have trained over 1200 pastors and church leaders in Biblical Truth!
Click the link below to view the locations of 2017’s Bible Schools.
Thank you for prayerfully considering being part of what God is doing in Uganda.
Macedonian Call is our sending organization. They take care of the administrative side of our finances. They also provide our tax exempt status. All gifts should be made through Macedonian Call.
- You can give online at www.macedoniancall.com/#/give
You can give online two ways: with your credit card (which applies a 4% processing free) or directly through your bank account (no fee applied.)
You can give a one time gift or set up monthly recurring gifts.
You can also specify if you would like your gift to go toward our start-up costs, or monthly needs in our general fund.
- You can mail your gift to Macedonian Call at P.O. Box 573 Dryden, Va 24243
Be sure to put White Family or General Fund or Pastor Training in the memo.